Wednesday 2 January 2013

Page 2 of 365... to New Beginnings!

2013... the year of new ideas, fresh beginnings, and tons in store for us! 

Well this is unofficially my first blog!  (I started one at the beginning of Decemeber and obviously didn't blog after the first entry, and now can't remember the email address I created!!)  So here we are, Page 2 of 365 of Book 2013. 

I want to start a blog to capture the happenings of our farming life around Roseland.  Kyle and I have just moved back to join his parents on their family farm in South West Manitoba.  Kyle is the 5th Generation to be inolved in the farm. Both Kyle and I grew up on a farm, its true what they say; farming is in your blood!  I love getting outdoors and helping with whatever needs to be done on the farm, but also love being a proud homeowner. I love cooking, and am getting better at baking!!  I work fulltime at a Financial Institution as an Account Manager, so juggle life as best I can. 

I love reading and learning from other peoples blogs, and think its a great way to keep intouch with friends we don't see nearly enough. 

So hopefully as my blog evolves, so do I as my dreams come true of being a farmers "girlfriend"... for the time being! ;-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment